CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day!!

I would have to say this past 4th of July for me was one for the books! It started out with my two sisters Amanda, Vanessa and I heading to Provo's freedom festival. There we meet up with our cousins Iris and Sandra where we all had fun going through the booths and spending a little bit of money. Afterwards the girls had fun helping out at our family booth selling food from our grandmas restaurant La Carretta!



After that Vanessa and I headed to The Stadium of Fire! We had gone early to get a good parking spot and as my sister Amanda was about to drop us off we realized our car was not where we had left it. Well what had happened was that the security officers who we and many other cars had asked where we could park gave us the wrong information. Thus they had moved my car! My first reaction was that they had towed my car and I had no idea how I was going to pay to get it out!! Well I was finally able to get an answer regarding my car.... they had moved it to a different parking lot and since the officer said that he had given people permission to park in that lot the cars were not towed to a tow lot. They were just moved. You can imagine how happy I was
to find out that I didn't have to pay ANYTHING!! Yay!! After that scary moment Vanessa and I went and found our seats for the show! We had some time before the show started so we went and bought Vanessa a Miley Cyrus shirt which she LOVES! :D As you can see the picture. Shortly after that the show began!! Blue Man Group of course was awesome!!! and Miley was very good as well!! Of course watching Vanessa's excitement for the Miley made the show 10 times better!! We had fun singing and dancing and screaming all night long! The night ended with an amazing firework show of course!!! I would not have spent my day any other way! Here are a few pictures of the concert. ENJOY!!!



No comments: