CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much!!

Well I have had a crazy past couple of months! Most of it has been a blast! It all has really got me thinking! I am def. living my life to the fullest. Life is def. to short to just let the days pass you by. Enjoy and learn from each day! Here is just a little preview of what I have been up to... In May I took a CNA class and am one test away from getting my CNA!! Yay me! I would have been done sooner but during my move lost some of my papers... :s but I have found them and now I am just waiting for the voucher to schedule the test date! I can't wait to be done and to get a job! Than it was just time for work... I am still working for my dad. I hit the 4 year mark this past June and am loving every minute of it! Although it is really stressful it is always full adventures and keeps me on my toes! School was out and I loved spending time with my sisters! Wether catching a movie, going to Lagoon or just chilling at home we have had a lot of fun!! Since April I had a ton of fun living with Anzana... well with her wedding coming up it was time for me to get a place of my own. Luckily my mom and step dad have an extra house in AF and they let me move in. I LOVE IT! It's such a cute little cozy house! It took a few weeks to get everything installed... ie a kitchen sink lol... but now everything is done and The only thing I would change would be the front yard... It is all full of weeds :( but with winter coming... not much I can do right now. I lived in the house alone for a little less than a month and than my brother moved in. It has been nice having someone else around! The next adventure came in August. Some of my family went to Hawaii and flew out to Cali where I was able to fly out and meet them. It was such a BLAST!! We stayed in the nicest hotel! and went to Disneyland all 3 days we were there! I have not had the chance to go there in about 5 years and had the best time ever!!... Most exciting is I get to go again in OCTOBER! Yay me! Other than all that exciting stuff in my life... My best friend is getting married this Saturday!! I can't believe it! I have the opportunity to watch them plan it all and be part of it. I wish you 2 the best and all the love in the world!! For your enjoyment... here are a few pics of my disneyland trip! Enjoy! :D
RIP mamita cata... Te amo mucho!!

No comments: