CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged... 6 Quirks

6 Quirks.... 1. I can't not go to bed with out listening to at least one song and I have to fall asleep sleeping on my left side on the right side of the bed (except for when I stay at my mom's house... for some reason I have to sleep on the left side of the bed there.) 2. I can't leave my house with out wearing my braclet my sister got me. I go crazy and freak out if it is not on my wrist and I can't do anything until I find it (cell phone applys to this as well lol.) 3. When writing something, if I have a blue pen I have to use it. I can't use any other color if I know a blue pen is near (with the exception of doing taxes at work, I have a certain black pen that I use and make sure I have a good one everytime I have to do taxes.) 4. I always text myself things I need to remember so I don't ever forget them. 5. I can't work unless I have music playing in the background. It doesn't matter what is being played as long as there is some sort of music i'm good! Also when driving my car, and I always catch myself singing along... sometimes to songs I didn't even know I knew. 6. When getting gas I have to fill my tank up. I will not go to a gas station unless I know I have enough cash to fill the tank. Tag: Jade, Hayley and Tiah

No comments: