CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 Things

8 Things I am Passionate About.. Eight things that I am passionate about: 1. My Family 2. My Friends 3. Pictures 4. Music- I am obsessed with downloading music right now haha 5. Doing all I can for my family and friends to see them happy and smile! 6. Working haha even tho at times it is not so fun and I would rather be doing something else... overall I love going to work and being at work. I do have quite a bit of fun there! Best part is being able to talk with my dad! Love it! 7. My sisters! I know I already said family but my sisters are the best and I love them tons! They are such a great support to me! 8. Alone Time (Even if it is 5 min :) Eight words of phrases that I use all the time: 1. I know right?! ha 2. I love you! 3. Nice. 4. What ya doing? 5. Wanna play?!?! 6. Dumb ho!! haha Kak I love you! and miss ours days of this!! 7. um... probs. 8. schveet! Eight things that I want to do before I die: 1. Go on A LOT of vacations all around the world! 2. Go to nursing school and finish! lol 3. Get married. 4. Have kids and watch them to grow up and get married. 5. Be a grandma. 6. Go on a mission with my husband. 7. Do humanitarian work as a nurse in places such as Africa and for natural disaters. 8. Enjoy LIFE!! Eight things that I currently want or need? 1. Right now I really want to paint my room/house haha. 2. Paint the bumper on my car. 3. Shoes and clothes!! 4. Money!! haha 5. Go to CALI and while there go to DISNEYLAND 6. A vacation anywhere!! 7. To be feeling 100% again! (I am so sick of being sick!) and go to the gym! 8. For summer to finally be here! Eight places that I want to visit: 1. Europe! I want to travel all over Europe! 2. New York 3. Bahamas/ Jamaica 4. Australia/ New Zealand 5. China 6. Alaska 7. Carribbean 8. Peru!!! Eight Favorite Restaurants: 1. La Carretta 2. Wingers! 3. Olive Garden 4. Chili's 5. Los Hermanos 6. The Pizza Factory 7. Costa Vida 8. ??? lol Eight TV shows that I watch: 1. One Tree Hill 2. Sex and the City 3. The Bacholer <-- don't worry I was soo dissappointed! 4. So You Think You Can Dance 5. That 70's Show 6. What I Like About You 7. House 8. Ugly Betty! Eight People I Tag: 1. Kak 2. Hayley 3. Ashley 4. Tiah 5. Anyone that wants to. I love learning about everyone! :D 6. 7. 8.

No comments: