CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Couple More Pages…

OK so I haven't had much time to do more digital scrapbooking pages the past couple of months... but I do have a couple more... Of course if you read my blog you will probably already have seen most of them since I like to put them as the title picture... but here you go anyway! :D Keep in mind I am still learning and getting more "elements" to use on my pages. These pages are of me and my Twin cousins Dallen and Tyler. They are so cute!! I love them!! This one I made for Kathy. It is of her and her missionary. I made it as a sort of "reward" for all her packets she has been getting done. These pictures are from our Cali trips last year. We went twice, once in August and again in October, they were such fun trips!! This one as you can see is of my sisters and I. They are crazy girls but I love them tons!! lol They are so funny and are always making me smile! :D So the main reason I make these are for backgrounds on my work computer (another big reason why I don't make very many... I change it once a month) but hopefully I can get more free time to actually make pages for events... I'm excited to get some good pictures this summer!!

No comments: