CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

OCTOBER!!!

I am so excited that it is finally OCTOBER! This month is going to be so much FUN! I have decided that I am going to fill the month with Family, Friends and FUN! lol

Just a few highlights of the month…

5th- Birthday shopping with Amanda for B-day presents. (wish Kak could join!!)
9th- Amanda has this Friday off work so we are going to play this night! Maybe a haunted house?? I HATE haunted houses… but they are a MUST in October lol.
15th-20th – Kak and Blake will be coming up from St. George!!!
15th- Pirate Island for Blake’s Birthday
16th- Vanessa’s birthday!!
17th- Lagoon Frightmares!
18th- Pictures for our yearly Christmas gift for our mama
19th- (Although I have to work) I will be enjoying my last day with Kak and Blake!!
24th- Urs’ 16th Birthday!!
30-1st- Going do to St. George with Amanda and Vanessa to visit Kak and Blake!
31st- HALLOWEEN!!!

So most of my exciting events don’t start for a couple weeks… But I am still so excited! I am sure all my open days will be filled with chilling with friends, movies and hanging out with family!

I LOVE OCTOBER!!!

I will post pics of everything next month!

1 comment:

ashley.warner said...

Holy smokes girl! You are ONE BUSY LADY! Good for you though, what hospital do you volunteer at? I was looking into getting into something like that...any advice??