CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Harley and Buddy!!!

Harley
She loves to cuddle!! Isn't she soo cute?!!
Buddy!!! (or as Jax calls him Bo Bo lol)
This past week my mom get a new dog. She is soooo cute!! She is an American Bulldog. She is three months old and is so sweet for being a rescue dog!! I just wanted to post some pictures of her and of Buddy. Buddy has been a family dog for the past 10 years and now lives with me so he can be an inside dog. He is such a grumpy old dog lol to new people but once he gets to know you he is the sweetest dog!! Here are a few pics I have! :)
On a side note one of our Yorkies is having puppies!!! She went to the vet on Friday and had an X-ray taken!! She is having 3 puppies within the next 2 of 3 days!! I will post pics as soon as I can!!

2 comments:

*The Ranagan's* said...

Um I love your puppies! So stinkin cute :D I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love ya Missy!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Oh and I'm stealing your Meet Joe Black quote! Love that movie..love that quote. Hope you don't mind!