CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

October Fun!!

October has been a very fun filled month for me! From vacations to birthdays and more. Nothing to exciting to start mostly just working. UEA started for my siblings on Oct. 16th which happens to be my little sisters birthday. We sang Happy Birthday to Vanessa at midnight and than home I went to pack and color my sister Kathy's hair. We had bought this box of color and her hair turned a deep RED! It was not like it showed on the box at all! Luckily I had a box of brown that we put on the next day. After we had finished her hair and I had packed it was 3 AM! The next day I went on vacation for the weekend! It was tons of fun!! I drove home Monday and made it just in time for my nephews birthday party. I had tons of fun playing games with my nephew at Chuck E. Cheese... than it was time to open presents. After he had unwrapped all the gifts I began to help him open a few for him to play... well in the process of opening gifts I stabbed my hand with a knife. I headed to the ER where I spent 3 hours and got 4 stitches. Luckily I missed all the good stuff in my hand so there was no major damage. Yay me! :D Last Friday was my cousin Urs' birthday party. Happy Birthday URS! So... Amanda and I took her to The Dreaded Grove where we went to a fortune teller, rode on the swamp ride, and went through the Haunted Forest and saw Will's band play. It was sooo much fun! Perfect for Halloween! After we than went to her house and sang Happy Birthday with the fam. Great Night!! The following week started out good but ended up be not so exciting... Filled with a lot of stress and not so happy moments. On Monday I was able to take my dog Buddy home!! It was so fun! He is a cute, old, grumpy dog. He has been with my family for about 10 years now! My mom and step dad want to get some pitt bulls and so I took Buddy so he wouldn't have to be an outside dog anymore! His body is to old for the cold! lol. Following that the not so fun part of my week started. First my debit card was stolen and used by some guy and the following day my sister was in a car accident that totaled her truck. Luckily everyone was fine! She is a little soar but that's about it! Thankfully!!! We all used the weekend to relax!! Today I was able to get my stitches out! My hand hurts somewhat and I have to keep it wrapped for the next couple of weeks to keep it from reopening... and it is currently hurting at the moment so I am going to call it a day... Her are some pictures of my cousins birthday, I will get others posted soon!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: