CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking!!

So I have recently got really into Digital scrapbooking! It is sooo fun!! It has taken me a while to learn the program. I am using GIMP. I think I finally have the hang of it!! I love having the completed project on my computer! I have put it everywhere! lol. As of right now I only have one page completed but I wanted to share it with everyone! I am very proud of it haha. I didn't use a template, it is all made by me!! haha. I will show more once I have completed more! That is if I have time... haha it is quite time consuming but in the end very worth it! At least for me! :D I made this one with a calendar because the main purpose of it was to put it on my computer desktop, which it is there and looks good! haha

No comments: