CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

So a couple weeks ago I turned the big 21 lol. It was such a great, relaxing day!! I went into work for a few hours in the morning but after that I spent the whole day with my sisters! They are soooo cute! They turned our family room into a spa!! The had everything! Manis, Pedis, face masks! Sooo fun! They know me good! I just love getting my nails done! lol. They got me some movies for my birthday and so during the mani's and pedi's we watched The House Bunny!

Such a funny movie! I love it! We spent most of the day just pampering ourselves, eating pizza, taking pictures (I don't have any right now but will put some up as soon as I do,) laughing, just having a good time! Later that night we ended the day by going to Denny's. It was just a fun way to end the night! We were laughing the whole time! Of course took more picutres and made a little video lol. (again will be posted once I have them.) Thank you girls for a wonderful birthday! I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone but you guys! I LOVE you all!!

No comments: