CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May already??

I can’t believe almost half of 2010 is over!! Time has just flown by!!! Life has been crazy, busy, fun, stressful, full of changes, and overall wonderful!!!

Since my last post I had a double date to a JAZZ game, Amanda has turned 20, Kak got married, went on a Road Trip,  Amanda and I moved from American Fork to Orem, and I am currently finishing up at my second job.

February was a very very fun month! It started off with a double date to a Jazz Game! It was SOOOOO much fun!!! We drove up to Salt Lake and had dinner at Cafe Rio at the Gateway mall and then went to the Jazz game vs. the Dallas Mavs!! Of course…. JAZZ WON!!! It was an awesome game!!
Jazz Game

To celebrate Amanda’s birthday we went to IHOP for breakfast, went to Jack and Jill’s for bowling and pool, lunch at Cafe Rio, played at Nickel City, and had a CSI Marathon!!! It was a ton of fun!!!  Sadly no pictures though.

March was crazy busy. The main event of the month…. Kak and Blake got Married!!!
Kak and Blake Engagement 
Kak looked GORGEOUS!!! and so did her wedding! I can’t believe my little sister is married! It’s still so crazy to me! CONGRATS guys! Love ya tons!!! xoxo 4 Girls kak's WeddingPeace Kak's Wedding

By April I was soooo ready for a vacation!! So Amanda D and I headed to St. Geezy where we picked up Kak and headed to Vegas!!! It was sooo much fun! We did a TON of shopping and went to the Wax Museum!!
HPIM4861 
M&M Factory!! A must visit every time you go to Vegas!!
HPIM4864
LOVE BLUE MAN GROUP!!!
IMG_8331
Kak and I at Treasure Island. 
 IMG_8333
Amanda and I at Treasure Island!!   IMG_8346
Lion King at the Wax  Museum
 IMG_8347
Kak with Lion King at Wax Museum.IMG_8392
Dancing with Beyonce!

After Vegas we spent the rest of the weekend in St. George. We did more shopping and than went to Quail Lake. IMG_8421
Kak and I at the Lake!         IMG_8423
FOXIE!!!!!                                IMG_8429
Amanda and I at the Lake.
I was the best when it came to paddling ;) hahaha

Since then life has been extremely busy. I have been working 2 jobs and have spent most of my free time moving to Orem. I am excited to be back in Orem! I am not completely moved yet but will be done soon!! Tomorrow is my last day at Noah Webster, I’m so excited to party with my kids one last time!! After that I will just be working more hours at my one job! I seriously can’t wait for this change! I have loved working at Noah and will miss the kids soooo much but It will be soooo nice to save on gas money, be able to go to the gym in the mornings before work, hopefully this will last!! haha, and to not be exhausted at the end of the day!! Yay!!

Well I am now all caught up!! Will post soon!! Promise!

xoxo

No comments: