CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sore Much??

I woke up this morning SOOOOOOOO sore!!! It's a love/hate feeling. LOL I LOVE being sore... I know I worked out good when I am sore BUT at the same time it makes work difficult. I am always moving around my office and each turn I make I feel pain (heck even typing hurts my arms a little haha.) All I can say about it is... BRING IT ON!!!!  :D

On a different note... funny story about Foxie. She is such a silly dog! That dog loves towels. After I shower I always blow dry my hair in my room. When she sees a towel on my head she freaks out!!! I set my towel on my bed and she starts rolling all over it! LOL I don't know what it is about the towel but she LOVES it.  It's one of her favorite things to do in the morning haha. But it doesn't end there! She goes crazy for air blowing in her face. It's sooooooo funny! The second the blow dryer is in my hand she starts jumping and spinning and pawing at my hands. So every now and then I point it at her and let it blow on her. She goes crazy trying to bite the air. haha It makes me laugh. It's such a fun way to start the day!  Here are some pictures of here trying to bite the air.
Foxie Towel
Here she is just chilling on my towel after rolling around on it.
 Foxie Biting at Air
Trying to get the air.
 Foxie Biting at Air 2
This one she wasn't really biting at the air... Just soaking it in instead.
 Foxie Blow Dryer
Sorry they are blurry but in this one you can see her mouth open. 

That dog sure keeps me busy but I sure do love her!! She is such fun!! 

Tomorrow... I get my phone!! I seriously can't wait!! This has been the longest week of my life waiting for it but at the same time I can't believe it is Thursday already.
Tomorrow =  new phone + weekend! What could be better?? 

Have a GREAT Thursday!!

XOXO

No comments: