CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a morning!!

Dear Elliptical Machine,
       Thank you for kicking my but this morning! It was AWESOME!! My legs are already soar!! I will miss you tomorrow but don't worry I will be back Friday bright and early!!
xoxo
Missy

Dear Boys Like Girls,
       Thank you for accompanying me during my fabulous work out this morning. I love you! Your music is the bomb.dot.com!
xoxo
Missy

This morning I woke up at 4AM!! It was crazy I can't believe I have been awake for 6 hours and it's only 10AM! After about an hour of trying to get back to sleep I decided it was hopeless and went to the gym instead. I had an AWESOME work out! I am starting a new work out program! Today is day 2! I am hoping if I put it on here then it will help keep me motivated!

So here is the new plan... 45 - 60 min cardio workout in the morning 5 days a week (currently my goal is to go Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri and Sat since I have my shift at the hospital on Thursdays) and then a 30 - 45 min weights workout in the afternoon/evenings 2 times a week (Any day I have time and Thursday after my shift at the hospital.)

On top of that I am doing a new diet!! My dad is what they call borderline diabetic. He is awesome and keeps it under control with diet and exercise. So I am going to do his diet as well. Mostly what you do is count carbs. So since bread has soooo many carbs I have decided to stop eating bread completely.  I am going to miss it! LOL my family is big on French bread so it will be hard but I can do it!!

This was what it looked like outside when I got home... Morning Pic
LOVE IT!!! It rained a little before I left to go to the gym and afterwards the sun was coming out and it smelled AWESOME!! Great way to start a morning!!

Count down to my new phone: 2 DAYS!!! Yay! Friday please come fast!!

XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melissa... You said "bomb.dot.com"...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaHAAHA
you amaze me everyday.
I loved it. literally. loved. <3

I miss our gym workouts :( I'm so glad that your going! Lol you're doing better then me! haha and that says something because I have NO life, and ALL the time in the world to go haha hmmm... myabe YOU should motivate me?? yes?!... YES!! alrighty well...

loveyou.bye.

p.s. follow my blog and comment. It's just another way of communicating with one another lol

loveyou!.