CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Texas Roadhouse, Rubios and movies!!

What could be more fun than Texas Roadhouse and some good movies to fill someone's month?? Not much!!! LOL

Amanda and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and Sean joined us as soon as he got off work. They have amazing ribs!!! I didn’t each much since the rolls and salad filled me up but I am definitely going to have to go there again!! :)

After dinner we went and watch Knight and Day. Now I’m not a huge Tom Cruise fan but he did alright in this movie. The best part was Cameron Diaz though! She was HILARIOUS!!! I would recommend the movie just because of her.

Okay day #2
So I have been trying new places to eat and I am really enjoying it. Amanda, Sean and I went to Rubio’s another night for dinner and they had a YUMMY steak burrito! I have been craving it since we have been! You should definitely try it out!!

After dinner this time we went and watched Grown Ups. Such a funny movie! I laughed quite a bit!! LOL

What great fun!!

No comments: