CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Date Weekend!!

So a couple weekends ago my best friend Amanda and I did a Double Date! It was SO much fun!! My date was her brother Thomas and her date was her friend Sean. Amanda and Thomas drove up from Cedar City Friday night so we turned it into a 2 day date. SO FUN!! Friday night we went to Trafalga. We played mini golf, did their XD theatre, drove the slick track cars and played video games! Sean and Thomas won over 4000 tickets!!! So Amanda and I got a stuffed animal and we all got bracelets bands. Here are a few pictures of that night…

DSCN0033

DSCN0035

DSCN0034

On Saturday after listening to the first session of conference we went off to Walmart and started a picture scavenger hunt. It was so fun! Part of it was couple against couple which was all over Orem and the second part was girls vs boys at the University Mall.  More pictures…. :)

IMAG0745

IMAG0753

IMAG0757

IMAG0770

IMAG0761

After we finished our scavenger hunt and ate lunch we headed up to Bridal Veil Falls and did some hiking. It was windy but fun! Great way to end the day!

DSCN0166

I was so sad to say goodbye to Amanda but I was so glad they came up and we could have a fun date!! I have the BEST friends!!

xoxo

No comments: