CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Help please!!!!

So I am getting ready to go back to school and I need help on picking the right school for me! I am wanting to major in Radiology and I need to decide which school would be best for me.

I have heard a LOT of good stuff about Weber and that is currently where I think I will go… BUT I want to know all my options before I make my decision.

SO… here is where I need your help. Do you or do you know anyone who is going to school and majoring in Radiology?? I would prefer to stay in Utah, hopefully so I can still live in Orem, and I would like a more hands on experience (I hear most of Weber’s program is in the hospital, which I would LOVE!) So please tell me… Where do you go? Do you like your school? Do you like their program? I would REALLY appreciate your help!!!

Thank you fellow bloggers!!

xoxo

No comments: