CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 5- Your Favorite Quote

Hello fellow blogger friends! You will have to forgive me if you read my blog since I have posted these quotes many many times before so just bare with me. There are two quotes that I love!

The first one I love because it explains how I feel perfectly! If I had to sum up how I feel about myself… this would be it! 

I might not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. I might not be everyone’s first choice, but I'm a great choice. I don’t pretend to be someone I'm not because I'm too good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past but I'm proud of who I am today. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away."


The second one I love because I feel it explains how I feel about life. :)

"Life is about screwing things up. That’s what we are here for. It’s the things you screw up and still have the courage to fight for, those are the things that usually matter the most" -the open road

No comments: