CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 7 – A Photo That Makes You Happy

I know I have said this many times before but it is true in this case as well… I have way to many pictures that fit into this category but I narrowed it down to two (only because they are currently the only ones available to me haha) 5 of us
This is from last years pictures for my moms yearly Christmas present and I just love it for oh so many reasons! Many of which I am sure you can figure out! :)  Paco!!
This is my little Paco!! He loves sitting on my shoulders! Whether we are in the car or sitting at home on the couch he loves to be on my shoulders and I just LOVE it! I also LOVE his face in this picture! It makes me laugh! He is such a cutie! Oh how I love my little Paco!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! xoxo

No comments: