CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Life…

So I hate to be the person who complains on her blog… but it seems like a great place to vent and boy do I need to VENT!!

My life has sure been filled with ups and downs and a lot more downs to be honest. Now don’t get me wrong… there are TONS of things I LOVE about my life! I have the worlds BEST family and the GREATEST friends! But I feel that I have reached a place in my life where I take a step forward and ten steps back! I know that really isn’t the case but feeling that way is starting to take it’s toll.

Work is stressful, money is stressful and boys are stressful!! I feel like I am carrying an elephant on my shoulder and my knees are getting weaker. There are days I wish I could stay in bed all day and just forget my worries but there is always something pulling me out of my bed (although very late some days – which is another stressor in itself.)

I feel like the last three months have just flown by with problem after another problem thrown my way! Of course there are some GREAT moments mixed in with all those problems… THANKFULLY!! I don’t think I would have been able to make it without those moments. They have helped me make it from one day to another but I just can’t seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I sure do miss it!

What is a person to do to make it through these hard times? After four months of going through what feels like never ending darkness… what should the next step be??

No comments: